Solution

Addicted to your Smartphone?

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Did anyone catch this Tv Programme ?

Source : ITV - Tonight. 

Addicted-to-your-smart-phone.

Excerpt from the Link...... "Two thirds of people in the UK own a smartphone and a staggering 48% of people admit to being ‘hooked’ on their handset. For many, the thought of being offline would be too much to handle. Tonight, one self-confessed technology addicted family are challenged to ditch their devices for seven days."

It was interesting watching the family cope without smartphones, games consoles and Sky etc. Almost going into withdrawal !

Guilty as charged :smileywink:

I once left my phone at home and was at a loss for the information on it such as Calendar Notes and Reminders etc.

I created a post not too long ago on 'Nomophobia' Can-you-handle-being-without-your-smartphone.

image.jpeg

Image courtesy of Google images. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

1 REPLY 1

hrym

I suspect it's one of those novelty things.   In time, we'll get used to havnig communication on all the time and not keep checking every 5 seconds.   Seeing people doing it, though, will be acceptable and etiquettes will develop.   Remember when all the "smart" people had Filofaxes (which they insisted on having on the table in restaurants)?