Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bluetooth Headphones: My Review.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

My Review : Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones with Mic. 

A little while ago I was discussing Headphones and one of the members mentioned they use Bluetooth Headphones which set my interest alight. 

Being my first set I decided to order a set off Amazon at a whopping cost of £5.99 & PP @ £8.14. 😉

I have paired these with my iPad Air and iPhone 6 Plus and I must say for the price they perform very well. Charging time is a little under 2 hours and do in actual use give approx 5-6 Hours Talk and listening to music. The reported standby time is 175 hours but I haven't yet monitored this. They have a range of 10m. 

The pairing is stable and quality of music playback and clarity of voice calls is good. The set comes with x3 ear bud sizes and x3 earloop sizes which help to keep them stable and secure in the ear.

They are charged to via a Usb Cable. 

On the Earphones is a volume up and down rocker switch and mic with a main answer call / Off and On button. On the other is the charger port. 

I think I'm a convert now.

Not so keen on the wire colour but that was the cheaper option. 🙄

image.jpeg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

2 REPLIES 2

jeffkinn

I've been using bluetooth headphones for some time now. MIne are a brand called Bluedio and they cost a similar amount on Ebay. I hate using wired headphones now and they charge very quickly so it's easy to keep them topped up. I se them every morning and evening and I trek (not of the Star variety) into and out of London on the trains.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

BandOfBrothers

Thinking about it @jeffkinn im sure it was a thread where you mentioned Bluetooth options. 

👍🏻

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.