Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Off topic

Can't login to VIP

2: Seeker Bronze

Hi,

I can't login to VIP. Can you help?

Thanks

Billy

View more options
18 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi Billy,

Are you able to log into MyAccount?

Nabs

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi flashback944,

Nabs has beaten me to it here. Smiley Wink

Also, what error messages do you get when you try to login?

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

View more options

Hi,

I can login to my account. When I open up vip and go to login (why doesn't it automatically log me in?) It either won't open the page

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pages/micrositeResponder.jspx...

or if it does and I have the page to login, once I put my details in it goes to another oracle error page. Sure the page was blue but I can't get past the first stage at the mo to check!

Cheers

View more options

Oh & i've turned virus protection off & used different browsers (IE & Firefox) and still the same resultSmiley Sad

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi flashback944

Thanks for your post. 

Are you trying to login via My Vodafone or vip.vodafone.co.uk?

If you login via My Vodafone and you can get onto the Welcome page, if you click on to VIP it'll log you in to the VIP site automatically.

If you try and login via vip.vodafone.co.uk then you will have to enter your login details separately.

When was the last time you successfully logged in? Also, have you tried accessing VIP via the VIP app for iPhone or Android to see if you can get into it that way?

Thanks

Simon

View more options

Just tried logging in via your my account link. Didn't work at first then it took me through to this page

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/oam/server/auth_cred_submit

Oracle access manager

Error

System error. Please re-try your action. If you continue to get this error, please contact the Administrator.

View more options

Hi flashback944,

I realise you posted this last night but I'm getting the normal log in page when I go to 'My Account' via Chrome and Internet Explorer.

If clearing your cache and cookies isn't helping, can you follow the instructions on how to reach my team here? This will allow us to check over your account set up for you. Smiley Wink

Cheers, Ben

View more options
3: Seeker Silver

Hi Ben, would you be able to contact me to have a look at my account as I seem to be getting the same error when trying to log in to My account and customer services have not been avle to resolve?

View more options

@petecolquitt

Could you clarify, please. Are you trying to log in to your My Vodafone online account, to manage your phone account in some way? Or are you trying to access the VIP programme? As far as I know, the latter closed a few years back.

_

View more options

Hey Annie, i'm trying to access the 'My Vodafone' account to manage my account. But am seeing the same issue listed above 'Oracle Account Manager' error. 

View more options

Ah, I see!

Probably the best thing to try is clearing cache and cookies from your browser, and then seeing if you're able to access your account OK. Or using a different browser, or even a different device.

I generally use Google Chrome on my laptop (running W10), but I also have MS Edge available, and I can usually log in to my account using the latter if I run into difficulties with the former. It isn't always convenient to stop and clear cache and cookies, so the alternative browser can save a bit of time.

_

View more options

Thanks, I've cleared and tried with another browser (safari mobile and firefox) and I still recieve the same message regardless. 

View more options

@petecolquitt

That suggests that there's some minor problem in your account that's blocking you from accessing it. One of the Forum Tech Team should be able to locate the issue, so hold on here for them to pick up your problem.

_

View more options
Highlighted

@petecolquitt - I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

View more options
Hi

I have the exact same problem as this would some be able to help please.
Thanks
View more options
Support haven't been able to resolve this for me. Good luck
View more options
@petecolquitt

When you submitted your form to Jenny, that should have initiated an email chain with reference something like #15123456 - if you reply to the last email, saying that the problem isn't sorted, they can investigate further.

_

View more options

@1jower

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options