flashback944
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I can't login to VIP. Can you help?

Thanks

Billy

18 REPLIES 18

Hey Annie, i'm trying to access the 'My Vodafone' account to manage my account. But am seeing the same issue listed above 'Oracle Account Manager' error. 

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

Ah, I see!

Probably the best thing to try is clearing cache and cookies from your browser, and then seeing if you're able to access your account OK. Or using a different browser, or even a different device.

I generally use Google Chrome on my laptop (running W10), but I also have MS Edge available, and I can usually log in to my account using the latter if I run into difficulties with the former. It isn't always convenient to stop and clear cache and cookies, so the alternative browser can save a bit of time.

Thanks, I've cleared and tried with another browser (safari mobile and firefox) and I still recieve the same message regardless. 

Annie_N

@petecolquitt

That suggests that there's some minor problem in your account that's blocking you from accessing it. One of the Forum Tech Team should be able to locate the issue, so hold on here for them to pick up your problem.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@petecolquitt - I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

1jower
3: Seeker
Hi

I have the exact same problem as this would some be able to help please.
Thanks

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@1jower

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

petecolquitt
Support haven't been able to resolve this for me. Good luck

Annie_N
@petecolquitt

When you submitted your form to Jenny, that should have initiated an email chain with reference something like #15123456 - if you reply to the last email, saying that the problem isn't sorted, they can investigate further.