Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Finding an old post

Jodiemenpes
4: Newbie

Hi, hoping someone can help me. I posted on the online forum twice but it was some time ago now, one post was in July last year. I have emails which relate to my original posts, however when I click on the link I'm getting an error message that says the original message is not there. When I look on my profile I can't fine anything either.

i have called vodafone about this thismorning but they done have access to he forum apparently. I wasn't advised that posts don't get deleted so ignore someone could point me in the right direction I'd be really grateful. 

Its really important that I get to my original posts.

thankyou in advance for any help

14 REPLIES 14

Jodiemenpes
Hi Tom thankyou, yes the ombudsman have accepted my case.... but in addition to the evidence I have already sent them, I'd like to show the the posts as they actually contain one of my complaints which was never dealt with by vodafone..... these posts contain dates etc. So, do I need to ask the ombudsman to ask vodafone for these ?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jodiemenpes As your posts on the forum are public, they will not have been added to your account.

In order for the posts to be taken into consideration with your deadlock letter, please contact the Customer Relations team who will then be able to add your posts to your account.

Jodiemenpes
Thanks Natasha
I have now asked the ombudsman if they can request vodafone give them access to the posts.
I have spoken to customer relations about this twice on the phone and was advised that they don't have access to the eforum.
Unless your talking about an online customer relations team ?

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jodiemenpes If you're currently in contact with our Customer Relations team via email, you'll be able to copy your post notes in a new email and send it to the team directly. 

Our Customer Relations team will then add your email along with any relevant details to your account notes. 

Jodiemenpes
Thanks Rahim but I've been advised time and time again that there is no email address for vodafone, so how one would speak to customer relations in email I don't know.
Thanks for your reply but I've requested this information be asked for by the ombudsman now and I cannot afford to wasting anymore time going through vodafone with no outcome