cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fun : BitMore Vr Eye Headset > My Review.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

BitMore Vr Eye Headset with Bluetooth Remote. 

On Black Friday I spoke about grabbing good deals and my own interest in wanting to try out a Vr Headset. 

Fun-Black-Friday-Grab-those-deals.

Not wanting to spend a great deal on wanting to explore the Vr experience I opted for this set which is available from £15-£20. 

Like most I assume the first Vr App I downloaded from GooglePlay was Vr Rollercoaster, which certainly gives you a WoW factor. And a little queasy too :Winking_smiley:

Followed by Deep Space Vr which is a Space Ship shooter up style game.

Took me a little while to adjust that your enveloped in a 360 world around you, and with this game the gun sights actually follows your eyes. No having to press any fire button. 

No sitting down with this one either or alternatively sit in a computer chair to turn around to chase the enemy. :Smiling:

The Bluetooth remote paired easily with my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge, and is very responsive. It Controls Music > Photo > Apps > Gaming.

The Bluetooth Controller will also work with an iPhone but is a little more limited in functions so controls Music > Photo

The Headset lenses has adjustments back and forth to adjust focus and left to right to adjust the distance between your eyes.

The strap to hold this to your head are adjustable and comfortable and is fine for people who wear glasses. Adequate face foam padding keep it comfortable to wear too. 

It comfortably houses my 5.5 inch s7 edge phone screen.

Specs say it's compatible with phone screen sizes ranging from 4" to 6.25", and where the phone does not exceed a length of 16cm and a width of 8.5cm. It comes with 3 small foam pads you affix to the internal spring loaded slider grip to suit your phone to ensure a good tight grip.

My phone fits in no problem with its leather case although as a phone can warm up with gaming usage I'll be removing my case for general use in this. 

It's made of good solid black plastic and weighs in at 263 grams. 

In conclusion I'm very happy and will just stick with this model. 

BMVRv2_1_1024x1024.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

0 REPLIES 0