Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fun : It is official, Brits cannot resist a #selfie

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Fun : It is official, Brits cannot resist a #selfie

“Over 1.2 billion selfies were taken in UK in the last twelve months, a trend which has increased with the growing usage of smartphones among adults.
Over 30 per cent of smartphone users in UK have admitted to taking selfies, and ten per cent also admitted that they take one selfie at least once every week.”

“At the same time, Ofcom revealed that users spend 114 minutes per day on an average to use the internet from their smartphones. This is far more than a mere 69 minutes that users spend with their laptops.

The rise of selfies and smartphone usage has also been fuelled by rising internet speed which allows users to take selfies, edit them online and upload them quicker than ever before.”

Source : Mobile Choice.

So come on admit it who here has ever taken a 'selfie' either as a one off or regularly.

I see City Centre street vendors selling those ‘selfie sticks’ ,although I've never succumbed to purchasing one. I note from various media outlets that some venues actually ban these.

image.jpg

I admit I take some selfies when I get my 6 year old Granddaughter to stand still for a minute.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

0 REPLIES 0