cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Have you recieved a New Phone for Christmas ?

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Have you recieved a new phone for Christmas ?

If you've been lucky enough to have been gifted an iPhone for the first time then please look to first setting up an  I.D via here

iTunes can be downloaded from  here

For Android based phones look to setting up a Google Account.

For Windows look at setting up a Microsoft Account if you do not have one. Typically this is prompted on the phones initial setup. 

If your moving from one Operating System to another such as Samsung to Apple then their are a few different avenues you can use to transfer your information across. If you need specific help then please do not hesitate to ask. 

Phones have their own set up wizards so please try to complete each one completely. Allow good time for your phone to update its apps / operating system. Use WiFi so your Data Allowance isn't eaten up. 

If your new phone takes a different sized Sim Card then you can ask a Vodafone shop to Sim Swap for you which moves your Tariff and Mobile Number to the new SIM card. For Payg this moves credit across too. The process usually completes in minutes but can occasionally take 24 hours to complete if the Network is busy.

Sim Swap FAQs

Network shops also have plastic SIM card adapters than can change the size of a SIM card. For example can make a Nano SIM card into a standard or micro SIM card size. 

If your a new customer to Vodafone and setting up your account for the first time today then please take into account things maybe slightly delayed due to amount of people doing the same today.  

Payg Big Bundle and Freebies Information here

Useful tools to manage your Account via myvodafone online and the myvodafone app found in your phones App Store. 

Please look here for Vodafones Help & Support Pages for lots of useful information. Use the Device Guides in the link for assistance in setting up your phone. 

This eforum has lots of members with vast amounts of knowledge from phones to other devices and Account based that are all here to help and assist you. 

Enjoy your new phone.

Merry Christmas.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Paultuk5668
4: Newbie

sadly no, wondering if anyone kind enough to send me a late xmas pressy? I would be the happiest person on earth as lucky to get a pair of socks :smileylol:

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

hrym

The only thing I'd say about SIM card adaptors is: make sure they slip in easily.   I had one that took a bit of pushing and I very nearly broke the phone (an old one fortunately) getting it out when I wanted to change the SIM later.

Paultuk5668
4: Newbie

sadly no, wondering if anyone kind enough to send me a late xmas pressy? I would be the happiest person on earth as lucky to get a pair of socks :smileylol: