Heads Up : iOS 8.4 released.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Just a heads up.

iOS 8.4 released.

Here are the complete release notes of the iOS 8.4 software update:

Apple Music

Become an Apple Music member to play from millions of songs in the Apple Music catalog, or keep them offline for playback later For You: Members can see playlist and album recommendations, handpicked by music experts New: Members can find the latest, greatest new music available – direct from our editors Radio: Tune in to music, interviews, and exclusive radio shows on Beats 1, play radio stations created by our editors or create your own from any artist or song Connect: See shared thoughts, photos, music, and videos from artists you follow, then join the conversation My Music: Play from all of your iTunes purchases, songs from Apple Music, and playlists in one place Completely redesigned music player that includes new features such as Recently Added, MiniPlayer, Up Next, and more iTunes Store: Still the best place to buy your favorite music—one song or album at a time. Availability and features may vary by country

iBooks improvements and fixes Browse,

listen and download audiobooks from inside iBooks Enjoy the all-new Now Playing feature, designed specifically for audiobooks Books that are Made for iBooks now work on iPhone in addition to iPad Find and pre-order books in a series right from your library Improves accessibility of widgets, glossary and navigation in books made with iBooks Author New default Chinese font New setting to turn off Auto-Night theme in your library Resolves an issue that may have prevented Hide Purchases from working Resolves an issue that may have prevented downloading books from iCloud

Other improvements and bug fixes

Fixes an issue where receiving a specific series of Unicode characters causes device to reboot

Fixes an issue that prevented GPS accessories from providing location data

Fixes an issue where deleted Apple Watch apps could re-install

Source : iphonehacks

image.jpg.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

2 REPLIES 2

redpages

My update arrived at the weekend. It's fixed a couple of 6 Plus crashing and freezing issues I'd had which were also impacting the battery.

I'm yet to give Apple Music a go but overall like the new look and feel of the music library. It's easier to pull together and edit playlists too. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

BandOfBrothers
I'm glad the new iOS has helped in the issues you raise.

If you do give  music a go then perhaps note ->

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/Apple-Music-How-to-Ensure-you-are-not-charged-for-Apple-Mu...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.