cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Heads Up : iPhone 7 possible shortage of units.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You may have trouble getting an iPhone 7 at launch.

Source : TechRadar. 

Link > You-might-not-be-able-to-get-the-iPhone-7-after-all.

Excerpt from the Link....

"You may want to preorder the iPhone 7 way in advance, as a newa report claims the upcoming iPhone's launch may be hindered by short supply."

My Thoughts. 

I don't think i can remember a time when the launch of an iPhone didn't then include shortage of units. Wether it be from Apple themselves,or the Networks. 

It once took me 14 attempts of leaving my email with Apple online to be successful in being allotted one. One email allowed per day so 2 weeks trying. :Sad_face:

Nowadays I watch the Apple Keynote and unboxings on YouTube along with real user reviews, and follow several blogs, and then if the new iPhone ticks my wants and needs boxes I then walk into my local Apple Store a couple of weeks after launch which normally allows me to purchase sim free and walk out with one. :Smiling:

I appreciate people Pre Order when it's available to do so but I prefer to watch and wait instead of ordering it on the strengths of the Apple keynote. Doing this allows me to make an informed decision to buy incase of bugs / hardware issues. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

0 REPLIES 0