cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How does one get in touch with customer services?

prayman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I have been trying to get in touch with customer services on the telephone as despite transferring my telephone number to another network (and paying monthly to the new provider) my Vodafone account is still open. Live chat has been busy whenever I have looked and without a vodafone contract you cannot get through to customer services for what is a very easy problem to solve. Please let me know what to do?
1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Contract Customers : Tel :03333040191

You can input your Vodafone mobile number after prompted when using the Landline phone option, or if issues exist where the IVR System will not recognise the mobile number then you can opt to ignore the initial prompts to type in the mobile number, and then on approx the 4th request it should then change to ask to input 1 for Payg or 2 for Contract Customers.

General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm. 

The ’Live Chat‘ Option is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Computer to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat window page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise and for an Agent to become available. By using Live Chat you can also keep the chat logs. If you use a phone to try and access Live Chat then if possible request the Desktop Site on your phone.  

Vodafone should send you a final bill for monies owed and then this is followed by a £0.00 bill. 

Am I right in assuming you have used a Pac Code to move your number from Vodafone to another alternative Network. If so when the new network used this code that should have instigated an account closure. 

If you've moved to a new provider and started up with a new number then you must give Vodafone 30 days notice. If not your original Vodafone contract would automatically convert to a 30 day rolling contract. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.