Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I'm bored of this BS

15roberb
1: Seeker

My smart ultra 6 is really ##~## me the ##~## off. It sometimes won't let me press t, or other times the whole bottom row of my keyboard. It also stops me from doing my code until my 3-4th attempt. It also CONSTANTLY dashboards and it ##~## me off so much I hit it against my drawer.
2 REPLIES 2

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Have you tried a factory reset? Take it to a Vodafone store and send it for repair.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @15roberb

May I ask how long you've owned the handset ?

I agree it's frustrating when a phone has issues. 

Sometimes turning the phone Off and On helps to soft reboot it. 

I asked how long as Vodafone apply a 24 month manufacturers warranty with their phones. Unfortunately although I understand your actions ,if you've caused damage to the casing Vodafone may not carry out work now free of charge as such damage can also cause damage to the internals. 

Sometimes after a firmware update update or if the phone is glitching a Factory Reset carried out via the phones settings or a Hard Reset carried out usually by a set of button presses can help with a phone that's glitching. 

As both options wipe the phone of saved data as it takes it back to the most recent firmware update its recommend to perform a back up beforehand to preserve your data. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.