Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App

joack
2: Seeker

Hi 

It s been 3 weeks now that my vodafone app is not working i have this error message :
"Sorry 
We're having a few technical difficulties at the moment. We re working hard to get things sorted "

is it normal ? is everybody else having the same issue ? 

is there a solution ? 

Could you please Help :Smiling: !

Thanks !! :smileyhappy:

7 REPLIES 7

hrym
17: Community Champion

I've been seeing it a few times over the last few weeks, but it does seem to work in between.

well it does not work for me still ... and it s really annoying not to be able to track my consumption 

63johnw

Hi, have you tried going to settings, apps,my vodafone, clear storage data, then uninstall the app, then install again, turn off wfi and set up again on mobile data.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

There was a new version of the App released in the last few days. So, after clearing storage data (usually via your browser app), and uninstalling the old app, do make sure that you are picking up the latest version off the Play Store (assuming it's Android).

The phone itself should offer you some indication of data used, or you can install a specific data counter - they don't always measure data exactly as the network, but they give a pretty good idea of how things are going.

joack
Hi
Thanks very much for the reply but it s still not working after having done what you suggest

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@joack

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies on your device?

If the app's still not working after this, please speak to our My Vodafone Live Chat team. They'll be happy to assist you further with this.

hrym

Revisiting this because something similar happened to me after an app update.   Turns out it wanted me to make the intitial connection over mobile data (not wifi) as it does when you set it up.   Anyone having trouble, try that as a first resort.