Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Forum

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

The New Forum is really good with the refreshed look.

Couple of things that need to be looked into.

1. The Thanks/Post/Solution count is not correct. At least mine is not correct, not sure of others.

2. Under devices, could we have sub category for Individual makes of Handset?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hey @Getafix

Are you referring to when you give thanks in relation to what figure it gives. For example mine gives 5. 

In regards to sub categories I think some time ago all the phones were combined to it's os platform due to post traffic and it not warranting separate boards or sub categories. 

Just out of curiosity which makes would you say has enough forum traffic to warrant sub categories  ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@

Not the Thanks you give.

It is the Thanks you get. Non CC are then listed in the Thanks Leaderboard.

I have over 4K thanks in the last 8 or so years however it showing less than 1K.

Samsung could do with a sub category for one. And if not by make, then temporary new handset category. 

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Getafix

Thanks for the feedback.

In relation to your thank count, I've passed this query along to a member of the team.

If we receive any information back on this, we'll be sure to update you on this thread.

What a great suggestion about the subcategories.

We have an idea thread for community feedback. Please post your idea, along with any others you have there. This will ensure your ideas get seen by the relevant people.