cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

News : Samsung Galaxy Note 7 release date, news and rumors.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

After reading this I thought it interesting enough to share it with the forum. 

Source : TechRadar. 

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 release date, news and rumors.

Excerpt from tbe above link....

"Just don't expect it to be called the Samsung Galaxy Note 6. All recent rumors indicate that Galaxy Note 7 is the name of the next phablet. It's thought the company wants to bring it in line with the name of the Galaxy S7 series - and the forthcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.

But while the Note 6 or Note 7 probably won't launch for another month, we're hearing plenty of rumors about it. We've also cooked up a wishlist of things we want to see."

Looking good. :Smiling:

image.jpeg

Image courtesy of the link.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

2 REPLIES 2

georgephonedude
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Awesome post :Smiling:

Its just a shame they didnt release the Note 6 first and its quite disappointing how the Note 5 wasnt released in the UK. 

I have pre ordered mine from Mobile Pro - Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Black 64GB.

I love android phones used to have an iPhone 5S but the battery was pretty terrible. Hopefully, the Note 7's battery is good 🙂

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Translation from ThaiRath.

Reports in the Korea Herald say that there were over 200,000 pre-orders in its home nation within the first two days of the phone being unveiled.

The demand for the Galaxy Note 7 is will likely be further boosted as pre-orders become available in other market, with the UK, US and Canada all set to push pre-orders in the coming weeks.

The number of pre-orders are reportedly double the amount of those made prior to the launch of Samsung’s other flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.

The phone is expected to be available in Thailand in the first week of September, with Thailand’s three major telecoms company already taking pre-orders and offering price reductions for anyone who signs up to a 12 month contract.

Samsung is reportedly producing 5 million Note 7 handsets so it can cope with initial demand for the when the device goes on general sale.

I will still be in Thailand during the first week of September so as Thailand is always one of the first countries to get Samsumg releases I will take a look at it if it is released.