cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

News : Samsung Galaxy S8 to feature end-to-end display and no home button.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Source : MobileChoice.

Link > -galaxy-s8-end-to-end-display-no-home-button.

Excerpt from the link....

"A month ago, it was suggested that Samsung may launch the Galaxy S8 early to cover up for the losses caused by the Galaxy Note 7 debacle, but a new report claims that the Galaxy S8 launch will launch as per schedule but not earlier.

Samsung is yet to find out the exact cause of Galaxy Note 7 fires even as it gears up to launch the Galaxy S8 and S8 Edge early next year.

New update: Samsung Galaxy S8 to feature end-to-end display and no home button"

My thoughts. 

Interesting times ahead. 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

Some more discussion on the s8 from MobileChoice. 

Samsung's-galaxy-s8-leaks-features-pricing-release-date.

Excerpt from the above link. 

"A month ago, it was suggested that Samsung may launch the Galaxy S8 early to cover up for the losses caused by the Galaxy Note 7 debacle, but a new report claims that the Galaxy S8 launch will launch as per schedule but not earlier.

Samsung is yet to find out the exact cause of Galaxy Note 7 fires even as it gears up to launch the Galaxy S8 and S8 Edge early next year.

New update: Galaxy S8, S8 Edge to feature 5.7" and 6.2" displays

We heard recently from a rumour that Samsung's next flagship phones, the Galaxy S8 and S8 Edge, will not feature any bezels thanks to edge-to-edge displays which will cover the entirety of the phones' faces. The Investor, a Korean news site, has now shed more light on the displays in Samsung's future phones. The report says that while the shapes and sizes of the Galaxy S8 and S8 Edge will be quite similar to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge phones, the displays will be markedly larger at 5.7-inches and 6.2-inches instead of 5.1 and 5.7 inches.

The large screen sizes would entail that Samsung needs to keep screen-to-body ratios in excess of 90% in both phones which will feel like phones but work like phablets, offering you the comfort of a large screen and a not-so-large body at the same time. Would you prefer a phone like Samsung's Galaxy S7 with a home button or a Galaxy S8 with its screen covering the phone's entire face?"

My Thoughts. 

Some interesting times ahead. 

Will I upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge to this ?

Time will tell.   :Winking_smiley:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.