Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not only unprofessional but extremely ignorant and rude CS

Paultuk5668
4: Newbie

I have noticed when call that it appears always many CS in the background having such fun and hard to concentrate, especially when get exasperated by CS or frustrated , the person on the phone keeps covering the mouth piece and when uncovers all i hear are howls of laughter...about from unprofessional and rude, why have the CS so much spare time to sit around laughing when so many unhappy customers? Also future callers take note as seems we callers are the laughing matter or certanly each howling of laughter coincides when you get frustrated or lost for words and mouth piece momentarily covered then seemingly the best comedy show ever you are performing in? hahahaha

18 REPLIES 18

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

@Paultuk5668 It is my personal opinion that I find a certain lack of creditability in

your post. You have been selective in posting exerts from the chat logs and not the chat logs in sequence.

I believe in the trade it is called '"Selective editing".

As for defending CS you really need to take a long hard look at these boards and you will see that most of the regulars have pointed out the failings of CS in some area on many occasions.

happy to post the whole chat but unfortunately my requirement to give my details to confirm who i am obviously not exactly going to post publicly...if you want though i shall be happy to inbox you the complete transcripts and then await your apology?

kids

@Paultuk5668 No thanks, you can easily blank out personal information in any chat logs.

General Info
Chat start time  Mar 18, 2016 9:13:20 AM EST
Chat end time  Mar 18, 2016 9:27:16 AM EST
Duration (actual chatting time)  00:13:55
Operator  Sanjay

Chat Transcript
info: Welcome to Vodafone!   You will now be connected with a service adviser. Your approximate wait time is 0 minute(s) and  3 seconds. .    We’re looking forward to assisting you today.  
info: You are now connected with Sanjay .
Sanjay : Hello, you're chatting with Sanjay , how may I help you today?
Sanjay : Hi paul
Sanjay : How are you today?
[Removed for security]: hi i applied for a NUC code and today the very last day supposedly need wait
paul thomson: im gd thanks, hope you are too
Sanjay : Not to worry Paul you will get the NUC code in your email address shortly.
[Removed for security]: today?
Sanjay : Paul did you get the confirmation that you will receive the NUC code today?
[Removed for security]: i was first messaged to say 2 days, possible 7-10 days if need contact phone maker, Apple, , would keep me updated
Sanjay : Let me check that for you.
[Removed for security]: heard nothing, called and told get today at latest ....
Sanjay : Is this  you are concenred with?
[Removed for security]: thanks
[Removed for security]: yes
[Removed for security]: iphone 5s, i gave the IMEI etc to vodafone support who completed the application for me
Sanjay : Let me quickly access your account
paul thomson: ty
Sanjay : Please help me with the memorable word you have setup in your account?
[Removed for security]
Sanjay : That matches our records! Thank you for verifying your details.
Sanjay : Kindly bear with me while I check your account details. I appreciate your patience.
[Removed for security]: thanks
Sanjay : Paul as I ca see that your request have been applied.
Sanjay : And I assure you that you will get the NUC code in your email address.
Sanjay : I have put notes in your account so that you will be able to get the NUC code today.
Sanjay : Not to worry Paul we are here to assist you the best services/
[Removed for security]: wow brilliant, thank you so much ! 🙂
Sanjay : Is there anything else I can do for you today?
[Removed for security]: no ty, i hope you have a great weekend Sanjay and i appreciate your time and help
Sanjay : Thank you so much for giving me opportunity to serve you.
Sanjay :
Sanjay : Stay blessed & enjoy!
Sanjay : Keep smiling always!
Sanjay :
Sanjay : Thank you for contacting Vodafone, please click here to end the chat
Sanjay : Thank you for contacting Vodafone, please click here to end the chat
Sanjay : You too Paul.
[Removed for security]: you too

Actually you know what? Pointless and waste of time, clearly nothing going to happen anyway, bye cba with this [Removed in line with Community House Rules] anymore either..

depite i need add the logs were in sequence even though the transcripts selectively edited showed processed, not received any request seem the opposite way around,happy to send you so you can see the dates times etc and in sequence 

not a problem, shall blank my personal details out then post the whole chat transcripts, you will see also they were in sequence when originally posted too 🙂

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Agents should remain courteous and professional on a call to a customer. 

Being polite and helpful to the customer as well as customers ringing in should be too.

That said we are all human and should be accepting that agents are not robots, and I'm sure some will try to be 'warming' to the customer as well as helpful. 

I've never encountered the situation you speak of personally. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

do the countless complaints of rude , unhelpful and awful CS on here show that to be the actual case????? I am happy to trawl through and give you a huge list just to focus your attention to it, even happy to trawl google and other browsers to collate even more awful experiences of CS by customers if you wish, will be done quickly and efficiently and very happily done 🙂