Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Old SIM for Nokia 2110...

jimmcv
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a bunch of old mobiles that I love to bits and would love to use. The problem is that they are 1990's era phones so take a different SIM to now. Anyone know where I can get old type SIM's? Note - it's not the size of the SIM its the voltage and some settings. Would love to go retro with an Old skool phone....

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Do they take the old style credit card sized SIM card ?

Im no engineer but I would have assumed they would accept today's SIM cards as long as you could sit one in some form of adapted to make today's sized SIM cards big enough. 

Perhaps contacting the Manufacturer via their Uk Support page may help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks but its not the size. Because of the difference in requirements new cards have different setups and use different voltages to work....

hrym

I would very much doubt it.  Probably your best bet would be to go into a Vodfone shop and see what they have.   If you're not planning to use this as your main phone - ie not on your account but PAYG - you could also try other networks and maybe independent phone shops.  It's quite a technical question, so the sort of place that also does repairs would at least probably understand the nature of it.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jimmcv

Sounds like you have a great collection of retro phones.

Unfortunately we're only able to supply our current range of SIM cards.

It's worth contacting the manufacturers direct to see if they have anything that can help.