Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Positive Feedback

McSquorge
2: Seeker

I'm just trying to leave some positive feedback for a Vodafone team member who spoke to me yesterday evening via Live Chat. I tried to save the conversation and leave feedback directly afterwards, but something went wrong and the screen disappeared.

Anyway, the person was called Sritesh, from their excellent and charming English I'm guessing they were in India, and they couldn't have been more patient or helpful. They found a much better solution to my problem than I could have imagined, and they did so quickly, efficiently and politely. 

I really hope this message somehow gets to them, I couldn't find any other way.

Thank you Sritesh!  

8 REPLIES 8

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi. The team here monitor posts and will ensure your feedback is noted and passed to the relevant department.

Thanks for posting.

Hello wasn't sure where the best place was to leave some positive feedback but figured I could leave a message here and hopefully it can be forwarded on to the store directly.

I had a really positive and helpful experience at your Bluewater store; after 3 days of ongoing problems after losing my phone  and little/no help from another local store I visited and unresolved issues when speaking to Vodafone advisors via online chat and over the phone, I visited the Bluewater branch hoping to finally resolve my Sim swap/no service issue and one of your team members, Femi (I think) was extremely helpful, efficient and sorted the problem straight away. 

Just wanted to leave a quick message to express my gratitude for the efficient service and will be sure to always return to your Bluewater store should I have any problems in the future!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rebeccakadi - This is lovely feedback for Femi and the store! :smileyhappy:

I’m glad to hear everything's now resolved for you and I’m sorry for the problems you had at first.

Thanks for taking your time to let us know. I’ve forwraded this to the store and their area manager. :smileyhappy:

Pass positive feedback onto this guy who solved and made me at ease with something that was wrong. The other person that I was speaking too just tried to fob me off. This is not how you treat long term customers.

Praise to Gaurav 

MayankC on the other hand, not how you deal with people who have concerns. Screenshot_20170727-214415.png

Screenshot_20170727-220829.png

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for your feedback @Woodsypaul.

I've passed this on to the relevant department for you. 

BandOfBrothers

Hi @McSquorge

Its great to heat positive feedback. 

As said by @63johnw all posts are read by Vodafone. 

Well done to the live chat person. :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @McSquorge

Thank you for taking the time to post this experience :Smiling:

I will pass on your feedback to the relevant team :Smiling:

Louise

thomas9059

Thanks for posting