Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Praise when it's due.

purplepictsie
1: Seeker
Firstly there should be an easier way than this to praise a staff member. Just want to thank Amin who I spoke to this morning when I phoned regarding charges for a cancelled contract. In less than 5 minutes he had organised a refund and apologised for the error. This is in marked contrast to the conversation last night with one of his colleagues who insisted that I was mistaken and it was a usage charge for the previous month despite me repeatedly asking why it was listed as plan charges for September. This unsatisfactory exchange took 44 minutes and obviously did not please me. Anyway thank you very much, Amin, you're a credit to your company and James, please remember that sometimes the customer does actually know what they're talking about!
1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi and Welcome to the eforum. 

Its fantastic to hear that you've been looked after by this person and I'm sure one of the team here will pass your thanks on to the individual. 

Brings some nice balance to forums and to highlight the service Vodafone Customer Service Agents provide as well as the frontline staff in the Highstreet Outlets.   

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.