Solution

Samsung Unpacked Event : 23:8:17.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi everyone ,

So Samsung have released this on Social Media etc 

4CD56790-75F3-42C3-B846-9D4A996BC84A-2626-000002EFA4F21CD2.png

Samsung Note 8 and the new Firmware in Beta currently known as 'O' (my guess is Oreo) is my guess. The white bezels in the picture point towards the new Note 8 to be aesthetically akin to the Samsung Galaxy s8 phones but bigger than the s8+. Possibly 6gb of Ram and new chipset inside. Better cameras or even duel cameras. Everyone's asking where the fingerprint sensor will be with my guess being it still on the back due to technology constraints. This is reported to have a slightly smaller battery than what the Note 7 had but that's understandable. 

On a side note > I've been so tempted to buy the Samsung Fan Edition as it's a phone made from brand new parts left over from the Samsung Note 7 with a smaller battery being used.

I really liked the Note 7 as a device but would I want to go back to those top and bottom bezels after using my s8 !  :Winking_smiley:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

3 REPLIES 3

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Exciting @BandOfBrothers! :smileyhappy:

Just less than a month until we can find out for sure.

I love the Samsung Galaxy range, so I’m looking forward to getting the full scoop!

BandOfBrothers

Interesting times ahead. 

Samsung need to get this one right.  :Winking_smiley:

Current Phone  >

So for those interested there is less than half an hour to go before the Unpacked Event starts at 16:00. 

Current Phone  >