Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still boldly going....

Lt_Uhura
4: Newbie

Yes, it's 50 years since the start of Gene Roddenberry's vision.  Here's to another 50 and may you all Live Long and Prosper.

For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, Star Trek is 50 today fe77b047cf65bbf66915926fa3c00c93_XL.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

redpages
17: Community Champion

I'll get into Star Trek one day, I don't think I've ever watched a single film or episode. 

It always felt like Star Wars vs Star Trek growing up as a kid and I went with the former

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

63johnw
Used to watch original series as a kid because my parents watched it (and there were only 3 channels !). Liked the next generation series, loved the Borg, have been very impressed with the latest movies too.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Whilst not being a Star Trek fan as such, like @63johnw, I have enjoyed the movies.  The graphics are great and the story line pretty good to!

PWIAC

jeffkinn

I've been watching Star Trek all of my life and I love the whole thing as much now as I did when I was a young man. It was a ground breaking programme in its day and in many ways it still is.

I can watch it all over and over and over again - and often do. Fortunately with Sky TV there's always an episode on somewhere.

Happy birthday Star Trek!!

Jeffkinn_Sig.png