Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Tech News : Lumia 950 and 950XL

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Tech News : Lumia 950 and 950XL

Ive just read through the interesting piece on these two new editions to the Mobile Phone World.

My partner who currently uses a Nokia Lumia 435 has her eyes set on one of these. The 950XL seems the favourite at the moment !

Perhaps take a look courtesy of Stuff  Lumia 950 and 950xl

image.jpeg

Excerpt from the Link -> "What’s better than a new Windows 10 Lumia handset? Two new Windows 10 Lumia handsets, of course.

Yes, Microsoft has announced its first fully featured flagships to have dropped the Nokia branding and to be carrying Windows 10, in the shape of the 950 and 950XL"

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

9 REPLIES 9

Nabs

Continuum is the most interesting feature, if it works with the Display Dock as wellas they showed in the demo yesterday it's a real gamechanger!

Vodafone Social have covered all the important point's of the Windows 10 Mobile announcement

http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2015/10/07/windows-10-for-mobile-everything-you-need-to-know/

Harryharry
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Big jump but surely worth it!

martynrw
3: Seeker
When are the phones coming?

BandOfBrothers

@martynrw wrote:
When are the phones coming?

If and when. 

A good Vodafone link to watch is Coming Soon.

Current Phone  >

martynrw
My contract run out last month, so it looks like I will have to end my 20 year relationship with Vodafone...

BandOfBrothers

Now that would be a shame as I assume they have supplied a good signal and data speeds. 

Have you perhaps looked at Carphone Warehouse for handsets as they sometimes have a larger selection of handsets. Be careful that they upgrade you and not open up a 2nd line. Certain discounts are not available if you don't go through Vodafone directly and you become a customer of CPW on a Vodafone tariff. 

But maybe this avenue will help instead of trying another network who's signal may not be as good where you live , work and commute. 

Current Phone  >

Another thought would be to if disposable income allows buy the phone of choice sim free and go to sim only. 30 day or 12 months. 

You could unlock your current phone to increase its street  value to sell on to accrue funds. 

Just a thought. 

Current Phone  >

martynrw
No thanks, money is tight before christmas

BandOfBrothers

@martynrw wrote:
No thanks, money is tight before christmas

Totally understandable. 

I wish you all the best. 

Current Phone  >