Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

The Good, The Good and... The Good

flashforward
4: Newbie

I wanted to leave some positive feedback about my recent experiences with Vodafone. Vodafone receives a lot of negatve comments across various platforms, including social media. We live in a world where people are quick to moan, but sometimes, less likely to spend a few minutes to write something positive.

I was a Vodafone mobile customer a year or so again. I left for various reasons, with the customer service being one of them.

However, I came back earlier this year. My first positive was how much signal coverage and quality had improved. I'd read news that Vodafone were spending a lot of time and money improving their network and they certainly had!

Over the past few months, there were some minior issues that meant I needed to contact customer service. This has also improved greatly. Advisors seem more motivated to make a difference and seem to genuinely agree about the calls they take. I think mobile customer service can be a little 'hit and miss', but hey, no one's perfect! On that note, Home Broadband and Home Phone customer service is outstanding! I have poor credit and their team went out of their way to make sure I got the Fibre package I wanted and am am now enjoying speeds in excess of 76MB with no line rental charges!

I think people need to give Vodafone a break and for anyone coming across this page and wondering whether to take the plunge - do!

Thanks to the Home Broadband team for making the switch from Sky so effortless and for going the extra mile. This is one customer who truly appreciates it :Smiling:

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @flashforward

It's always nice to come across posts that help to add some balance to the Community Forum. 

It's great to hear of your positive feedback :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@flashforward - Thank you so much for taking the time to feed this back! 

It’s great to hear you’ve had such a positive experience with your switch to Vodafone.

We’ve got a great online community here, so if you need any help, just ask. :Smiling: