Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Off topic

The Good, The Good and... The Good

4: Newbie

I wanted to leave some positive feedback about my recent experiences with Vodafone. Vodafone receives a lot of negatve comments across various platforms, including social media. We live in a world where people are quick to moan, but sometimes, less likely to spend a few minutes to write something positive.

I was a Vodafone mobile customer a year or so again. I left for various reasons, with the customer service being one of them.

However, I came back earlier this year. My first positive was how much signal coverage and quality had improved. I'd read news that Vodafone were spending a lot of time and money improving their network and they certainly had!

Over the past few months, there were some minior issues that meant I needed to contact customer service. This has also improved greatly. Advisors seem more motivated to make a difference and seem to genuinely agree about the calls they take. I think mobile customer service can be a little 'hit and miss', but hey, no one's perfect! On that note, Home Broadband and Home Phone customer service is outstanding! I have poor credit and their team went out of their way to make sure I got the Fibre package I wanted and am am now enjoying speeds in excess of 76MB with no line rental charges!

I think people need to give Vodafone a break and for anyone coming across this page and wondering whether to take the plunge - do!

Thanks to the Home Broadband team for making the switch from Sky so effortless and for going the extra mile. This is one customer who truly appreciates it Smiley Happy

View more options
2 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @flashforward

It's always nice to come across posts that help to add some balance to the Community Forum. 

It's great to hear of your positive feedback Smiley Happy

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options
Highlighted

@flashforward - Thank you so much for taking the time to feed this back! 

It’s great to hear you’ve had such a positive experience with your switch to Vodafone.

We’ve got a great online community here, so if you need any help, just ask. Smiley Happy

View more options