Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Off topic

The Walking Dead : Season 6 has restarted.

17: Community Champion

Hi all,

Just a heads up that Season 6 restarted last night. 

Awesome opening episode. 

image.jpeg

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options
4 REPLIES
4: Newbie
You know I've never actually seen it but my sister, niece and mother are absolutely addicted to it, my niece even fancies Darryl. Think I have to get the box sets and see what I'm missing out on.
View more options

A thoroughly enjoyable set of episodes with the usual cliff hanger to mid season break. 

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options

The Walking Dead is on my list of boxsets to start! Just got series 4 of Suits to get through then I'll be making a start on this! Smiley Happy

View more options

I binge watched 'Fear the Walking Dead' while stuck in bed with flu over Easter. It's more of a slow burner compared to the main series but still worth a look.

I think TWD has been lacking a good antagonist since the Governor and we'll get this next year with everything they can do with Negan storyline. I was glad to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan get the part, always loved him as 'the Comedian' in Watchmen so he's no stranger to bringing comic book characters to life.  

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View more options