Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unwanted Calls

unclebaz
4: Newbie

Hi There,

So in the last few weeks i have been bombarded with phone calls from 01709 918609 (which is a VF number). upto 3 calls a day are recived. So on saturday i went to my local VF branch and explained to the folks in there, they have put a note on the my account regarding this (so im not called again). And guess who has called me today? yep, youve got it... 01709918609 . Its bordering on harrasment. Ive spoke to the sales teams before and asked not to be contacted  unless your giving me something for nothing (which lets be honest, will never happen). So, my complaints dont seem to be worth listening to...

So, to escape this i would have to cancel my contract.... abit extreme isnt it.... but obvioulsy me complaints arnt being listened to... any other ideas?

cheers

Barrry

14 REPLIES 14

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@unclebaz If you’d prefer not to receive any marketing-related calls from us, simply text STOP to 9774 - this can be seen here.

Please let us know if this helps you out. :smileyhappy:

Hi Alex, 

Ive txt STOP to said number, honestly bombarding customers with that many calls isnt acceptable. Ive said in the past i dont want contacted.. and i still get a call today 😕

Thanks for your time

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

As far as I'm aware, the trick with 9774 often doesn't work. Live Chat, or 191 between 9am and 8pm, should be able to stop marketing calls to your number. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@unclebaz That's no good. :smileysad:

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team.

Once you've followed the steps and contacted us, we'll be able to look into this from our end and stop these calls coming through to you.

On completion of the form, you'll receive an automated email to say that we've had it. This will contain a unique reference number which looks like [#12234566] - please let us know this number, so we're able to chase this up.

Rest assured our team will be able to assist with this issue for you and I sincerely apologise that it's taken so long for this to be resolved. 

So after a relaxing few weeks (maybe even 3 weeks) i noticed a missed call... guess who is callling ??? yep, VF again.

01709 918627

Now im not sure if someone is trying to have a laugh at VF but im not laughing. Ive text "Stop" to the appropriate number, ive been into see the branch about this also. And yet you still harass me with unsolicited phone calls.. so how do i raise a complaint and who to? or tell you what, i will answer the next call (if i see it) and we can blame them for me not renewing...

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This is a shame to hear @unclebaz.

Were you able to contact us through the private message previously sent by @Alex?

As I've been unable to locate an email from the email address on your Community profile, I've sent you another message. This includes details on how to contact our team directly so we can resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Once you've sent us your details, please update us with your reference number (this will look similar to #12345678) and we can check on the progress of this for you :smileyhappy:

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Another option could be to add that number to your phones call and text blocking feature of it has that feature. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks, i have done that... .so they started calling from another number

Hi @Natasha

Thats great of you to look into it, But ive already been to my local store about this and its still happening (like 5mins ago). And why try and contact someone whilst at work.... i could rant all day but we are going know where ...