Solution

Upcoming Films.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Has anyone caught the Trailers for -

Batman vs SuperMan and 007 Spectre ?

Really looking forward to these.

Is their an upcoming film that's caught your attention ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

7 REPLIES 7

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BandOfBrothers

I did catch the new James Bond trailer on the TV the other day and it looks really good! I've never watched any of the older ones but I've really enjoyed the last couple.

I've not seen the Batman vs Superman trailer yet, I must get on that. I've been watching the Suicide Squad trailer on repeat, that looks brilliant! Can't believe I have to wait until next Summer to watch it!

BandOfBrothers
Hi ChazzD

The Suicide Squad does look good. A good assortment of known Actors and interesting characters to say the least ! I've not really seen a lot recently about it to be honest and have caught up on some trailers and some other sites and their thoughts on it. Looks promising indeed. 😀

The last 007 Film with Daniel Craig in was awesome. That said I don't think theirs been a 007 film I've not enjoyed watching.

Current Phone  >

@BandOfBrothers

I can't wait to see how Jared Leto plays the Joker. I don't think anyone will beat Heath Ledger's Joker but from the trailer he looks like he'll be just as creepy. 

I'm off to see Antman at the weekend, can't say I'm holding out much hope but the trailer looks like there's a few laughs in there so we'll see.

BandOfBrothers
Exciting times ahead indeed.

I haven't yet seen The AntMan but my nephew and my son has and they had nothing but good things to say about it 😎

Current Phone  >

@BandOfBrothers

I love Bond so can't wait see the new one! 

Also looking forward to Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. Apart from the 3rd one, I've loved them all :smileyvery-happy:

So I've had the time to see Batman vs Superman. 

Not too bad tbh.

Not mentioning WonderWoman making an appearance !

image.jpeg

Current Phone  >

Don't give anything away! I haven't seen it yet. :smileyhappy:

I know it's been getting mixed reviews, I'm hoping the more critical ones are just being over critical.

I'm really excited to see the upcoming Suicide Squad too.