cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What do you have to do to actually get a response from Vodafone Business?

molan
2: Seeker

I'm a long term business account holder and asked two simple questions last week via the online support system.

It promises a response within 48 hours.

Here I am a week later and no-one has bothered to reply yet.

After the first 48 hours I upgraded my status to critical on one of the questions. Not only did it make zero difference to the response times but I've now noticed the updated request has been deleted.

In fact I've been updating my request every day for three days to see if it might prompt someone to bother to reply. The actual response was to delete every single one of my updates and just leave my original question (at the lower severity rating).

I see O2 have some good offers at the moment for Black Friday, maybe I'll just move all our company phones over to them.

So much for the 'Vodafone difference'. . .

2 REPLIES 2

molan

I'm a Vodafone business customer and asked a couple of simple questions last week.

Not a single response despite the claim to reply in 48 hours.

Whilst checking my question status I spotted I'm still waiting for a response from a query dated January 2014.

O2 Black friday offers looking very appealing at the moment. . .

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Totally understand the frustration this must be causing. 

We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can but unfortunately they don't have full access to Business Users Accounts. 

The Vodafone Business manager point of contact does. 

That said if account access isn't needed we as fellow customers maybe able to help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.