Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where are my threads going?

gb22
4: Newbie

I'm new to the forum and posted a thread in the pay monthly section. It pops up in the section for a couple of minutes then disappears. I tried posting again and the same thing happened.

I've been digging around and can see both threads under my subscriptions. If I click on the threads here, I can go into the thread. But they arent showing up on the main forum. Nor can I go directly to the link unless i'm logged in:

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Baffled-by-Vodafones-Credit-Checking/td-p/2562372

Whats going on 😕

5 REPLIES 5

gb22
4: Newbie

Think I may have figured it out.

I mentioned the third party we placed the order through and I presume the forum tagged that as spam or somerthing and removed the threads. Would be nice if you recieved some kind of notification rather then having to wonder where your threads were going.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @gb22

I can see your post ok. 

The spam filter wouldn't have kicked in over the mention of an independent. 

I think this because Posts involving that subject matter hasn't been affected before. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@gb22

At what stage in the process did you verify your email address? Until you've done that, your posts won't appear on the Forum, and I think there can be a delay in their coming out of the holding area, if you try to post before verifying. It looks as though it is now working OK, so you shouldn't have trouble with future posts. 

Sorry I should have updated this thread earlier.

The third party was one of Carphone Warehouses websites, they operate under a few guises online. So I'd mentioned the specifc website and I presume that is what the forum didn't like. Would have been nice if it let me know rather then removing the thread from public view.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@gb22 - Your posts can be found here. :Smiling:

As there were multiple posts, these were merged into one thread to keep everything together.

You can always find your Community posts by going to your profile (just left of the search bar), then scroll down to view your latest posts.