You are here:

Off topic

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Wonderful telephone customer service

Hey,

I just got off the phone with a lovely girl from the Vodafone call-in customer service.

I've never had such an easy, friendly and relaxed call to customer service in my life. I was really impressed! A nice combination of professionalism and friendliness.

I think I'm in love! Smiley Very Happy Maybe she will text me?!?!! Smiley Tongue

No but in all seriousness, thanks Vodafone for the patient and friendly support, very much appreciated Smiley Happy

Vodafone has annoyed me before in a few other areas, but I was very happy with the call-in service. So thank you!

Thomas.

Message 1 of 2 (4,452 Views)
Highlighted
Topics: 63
Solutions: 165

Re: Wonderful telephone customer service

Hi Nintendoo and welcome to the eForum

That’s absolutely great Smiley Happy I’m very pleased that you had a nice experience with our customer service team. It’s nice when our customer let us know when something has gone right Smiley Wink

Thanks

Wayne

Message 2 of 2 (4,424 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

Music, TV and Sports
Music, TV and Sports

Enjoy up to 24 months of NOW TV Entertainment Pass, Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV with our entertainment packs - free with Red Value bundles.