Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

World Traveler information

Dam0
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi Guys

Quick question. I travel to San Francisco tomorrow and curious with one thing. I have signed up for word traveller so if I'm right it will cost me £5 per day to gain access to my texts data and mins from my current plan.

The question I have is will it cost my Mrs who is staying in the UK anything to contact me? She is on EE so will she incur any costs when I phone / text her or will she incur any costs if she phones / Texts me whilst I'm abroad?

Or is it best just to stick to WhatsApp?

Cheers

Damo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Dam0

Your Wife will be calling a UK mobile number and the calls will come out of her allowance.

It's quite amazing, you are able to call a UK mobile number (07) and the phone can be anywhere in the World and you are charged the same as when the phone is in the UK.

If you return her call, you are not charged anything to receive a call on your home network.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @Dam0

Your Wife will be calling a UK mobile number and the calls will come out of her allowance.

It's quite amazing, you are able to call a UK mobile number (07) and the phone can be anywhere in the World and you are charged the same as when the phone is in the UK.

If you return her call, you are not charged anything to receive a call on your home network.