Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

fuming and angry

boobie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

After a telephone call with your Curtis Stillwell, about past problems

My Husband has been insulted in the most revolting way. 

With a recorded call by ourselfs over the errors you committed over 6 years  my husband was told, AND we have this recorded.  IF YOU PAID YOUR DEBTS AND YOU PAID YOU BILLS  then a ccj wouldn't be applied.  WE have no debts.   THIS AGENT HAS COMMITTED LIBEL, AND SLANDERS MY HUSBAND BY CALLING HIM A DEBTOR ????????? 

If this had been handled correctly by your lousy company when we had first made contact then we completely agree this would have not happened, it is down to your neglect and lack of customer service that this has happened.

This will be going to the press and social media along with the recording of the call, this has gone far too far and neds to be resolved in the correct way, do not pass me onto a complaints procedure of to contact the web team as we have exhasted these routes and not one of these avenues is concerned about the situation, I fully feel the need to make a complaint about the complaints department if such a thing exists.

I feel I must add part of the call states that letters were sent out after we moved, but we had a mail redirect in place and nothing was recieved which I have only just remembered as due to the highly stressful call with your arrogant advisor.

This should be looked into by the actual CEO not one of his lackies and I expect him to make contact with me by the end of the day however I expect this will most likely be removed and I will find myself in the land of every other poor soul who has had to venture into the complaints black hole of your company.

8 REPLIES 8

Getafix
16: Advanced member

Nobody will remove the post, but just to let you know, no one but the Forum team will contact you eityher

They will contact you to verify who you are and then take whatever action required. And yes, you will need to fill in a form.

Other alternative is to either use Live Chat or Call.

Getafix

Just show saw your other posts.

Did you fill in the form and get in touch with the Forum Team?

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@boobie

Be cautious with the recording that you made. You are entitled to make a recording for your own reference, but unless you warned the agent that you were doing so, it is my understanding that it would be illegal for you to pass it on to anyone else.

they were informed and know it was recorded.    I  did not fill out the form as I see no point  we have exhausted all avenues and because it was passed to lousy lowells were basically told  to get stuffed  .  are you not suprised I am so angry  after the way I was treated.  no redress, insulted by this agent  but nothing to be done.  

This is why in my opinion because of the bad service received and the way I have been treated, I have no other alternative but to warn all ex and current victims (sorry customers)  even though they are already more than quite aware of just how poor the lack of customer services are, with regards to being lied to and broken promises of we are here to help, your company couldn't help give directions to the end of the street let along help an actual real complaint of concern.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@boobie I can see we've advised you to contact us in the following thread here.

If you'd like us to help you further, please follow the steps provided in @Becca_P's private message.

no point in contacting you there or anywhere else as basically after speaking to one of your "top" advisors to the ceo in the complaints dept., seem nothing is to be resolved.  Therefore I am going public with this so keep an eye out on you tube shortly.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@boobie - If you change your mind, please feel free to get in touch by following the steps provided.

well, 

just a quick update.

no thanks to your company and appauling customer service , I have worn out a pair of shoes doing all the legwork and finally I beat you.

From you ignoring complaint calls all those years ago, to you selling a disputed debt to lousy lowells who tried to get a CCJ on me.

NO DIE BUDEES,  They had to discontunie this as the lemon you sold on was indeed stat barred,  and you youselves could not find the evidence for the courts.

So , the only part left is the point of being insulted by Mr Stillwell and what is going to be done about this.

I have been told internal enquiry and I will not know the outcome.  That in itself is rotten to the core and I hope the little begger loses his job as he does not deserve to be a customer service agent for any company let alone for the CCEO's complaint dept.