Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

nonexistent warranty

gruntled73
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My qhestion is, has anyone EVER had a satisfactory warranty repair carried out by Vodaphone. Whilst on holiday I had to purchase a new phone in Dunedin New Zealand from a strore called ##~## Smith who, I have since found out has gone into liquidation. Inside the box is a warranty stating that Vodaphone would undertake to carry out warranty repairs for two years from the date of purchase {14/02/2016} as long as the item was still owned by the original buyer but when I went to the local Vodaphone shop back in the U.K. I was informed that I would have to post it back to the seller who is responsible for this. To me, this is ludicrous as any product sold by a company as large as Vodaphone should be warrantied worldwide. Needless to say, if I ever require a new phone then I will never buy from Vodaphone again and will not recommend them to anyone who asks me mhy opinion.,

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Vodafone networks in other countries are not connected to Vodafone UK. 

Also with some warranties they are country dependant. This is why if people import a phone meant for another country into the UK the manufacturer warranty may not be valid. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.