You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 21: Instructor V
headcheese

Last post by....

Hello,

There used to be a field on the boards that told you who the last post on a thread was by (as well as the author).

This seems to have dissappeared! Now it only shows the original author, and not who last responded.

I'm asking this out of optimism more than anything else, but is there any chance we can have the last responder information back?

Cheers,

HC

XXX

Message 1 of 5 (2,816 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Re: Last post by....

Hey headcheese,

I must admit that I hadn’t noticed that it had gone however, I’ve passed this over to our content guys to see if we can get this raised with lithium about adding it back in.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 5 (2,784 Views)
Administrator
Administrator
JD

Hi headcheese

Thanks for the feedback. This was a design choice but a few other people have mentioned the same so I've passed this on to our designers to consider for future changes.

Thanks

Message 3 of 5 (2,783 Views)
Rank 12: Guide I
NeoBlade

I totally agree 100% as now there is no method of checking to see if anyone has replied back to you. Yes you can set up notifications but why clog up your email inbox when a simple fix can resolve it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile: Samsung Galaxy S3

If I have helped you in any way then please click on the star on the left ^_^ Thank you!
Message 4 of 5 (2,765 Views)
Rank 21: Instructor V
headcheese

Thanks JD,

To be honest I was asking more out of "you don't ask you don't get" mentality.

Nice to hear it's potentially being considered though.

Cheers

HC

Message 5 of 5 (2,760 Views)