Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app for Windows Phone

iainmann
9: Established

I was surprised there is no My Vodafone app in the Windows Phone Store. Are there plans to release a WP version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

This has been ongoing for some time: see this thread.  It looks as though there isn't going to be one any time soon.  I assume there are technical issues, which may have something to do with the way Windows Phone handles security between apps.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

hrym

This has been ongoing for some time: see this thread.  It looks as though there isn't going to be one any time soon.  I assume there are technical issues, which may have something to do with the way Windows Phone handles security between apps.

I have read through the threads refering to this question and would ask if Vodafone UK have any ideas whatsoever of when they will be releasing the APP for windows phones ?

I see that the APP is available in the Czech Republic but not apparently in the UK.

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi gumbo, 

We don't have any news on a Windows phone version of the My Vodafone App at the moment I'm afraid.  

You can still monitor your usage online though.  

Thanks, 

Phil

Hi I find this whole situation very unbusinesslike.Here is an interesting one. I can download MyVofafone AL (Albania) but not for UK.

What a crazy situation I blame the brexit conspirators☺

Johnnyboy1943
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Phil Why is it that you can download my Vodafone app for other countries other than the UK eg albania,Ghana to name a couple onto my windows phone it makes no sense?

@Johnnyboy1943 The app runs through Google Play and this is available in most countries :Smiling: