Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S 8 COLOURS

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

It's been reported that Samsung are starting release new hues for the s8 

If I had just payed top dollar for a device  and the next couple of weeks they started releasing new hues I would not be pleased.

I know they did it with the s7 edge a year into the release as I got one myself.

I find it strange how they start off with petty basic colours in comparison to what they are capable off and then release beautiful ones further down the line 

Personally I think they under sell it.

To most it's probably not an issue and performance is obviously top of the list.

It must be of some benefit for them to revitalise the release a year down the line. But as they have started early but the figures look like  they are not struggling to sell them with pre orders 40% higher than the s7 edge

Are they  starting to realise thatI  if people did have a choice, I'm pretty sure most would choose one to there taste.

But as  it stands at the moment as I don't have one I would accept a pink one and get a cover just to get my hands on one😎

The coral blue is stunning by the way I have one with the s7 edge 

1 REPLY 1

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SKYMAN513 - I’ve had a look at the new colours and must admit that the Coral Blue is rather gorgeous! :Smiling:

I think I’d be stuck to choose between that one, the Maple Gold and the Orchid Grey though.