Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

BlackBerry PRIV

Robert_Isaac
6: Helper

What plans does Vodafone have for the forthcoming BB Priv?

54 REPLIES 54

Andrea12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Meh 49month because there's 6gb. I don't need 6gb I need about 3 :Sad_face: too expensive.

Az10
3: Seeker
Hi Lis_H

Yes it arrived the very next day, I think its about getting through to the right advisor when it comes to the blackberry. Since it is out of stcok you are going to have difficulty getting the right advice from most of their advisors, however since it has been placed it will surely arrive just a matter of time, only thing you can do is 'trial and error' ie getting through to a competent advisor.

Good luck

LordLanky
@az10 - so... Feedback on the device...?!

Az10
I am getting the hang of it, although I much prefer the usability of the bb10 OS, like the bb10 browser is significantly better, not going to lie, access to the play store is a plus, but I do miss the little things bb10 did so well, the OS is nowhere near as quick as the bb10, however the camera is great, the front one not so much. There is no hub peek either. Some things are better on the priv some on the Z10, overall though it is a good phone just take some time adjusting, especially if you've only ever used a blackberry smartphone.

If you want more info regarding specific aspects of the priv, let me know and I will provide as best as I can.

amdavis
So... Vodafone did stock the Blackberry Priv - eventually! And, yup, I did take the leap. And, yes, I LOVE it!!! I've had pretty much all the top smartphones over the years (switched from iPhone in 2009 after just 12 months on contract - junk!!) with my last one being the Sony Xperia Z5. If you're in any doubt about buying, don't be. It's great all round and whether for business or social use, with its unique hub, it's a must!