Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blackberry Classic Playing Up!

LustForLeith
4: Newbie

Hi,

I have a Blackberry Classic that I've had for just under one year. 

This morning I noticed when I woke that I hadn't had any emails over night which surprised me. usually get emails from the likes of Groupon and what have you!

I also noticed that the touch screen wasn't working, I couldn't 'swipe up' to unlock the screen. I managed to switch it off by holiding the phone buttom and it went back on. After a few minutes I was able to use the screen and I started gettign updates.

This afternoon the same thing seems to have happened again. I can't use the touch screen and I haven't had any emails in about three hours which is again unusual.

The problem is me being able to get to a shop to get them to check it. I start work in the morning and finish at nine at night. Also becuase I can't swipe the screen, I can't make any phone calls on it either to make Vodafone aware of the complaint! 

Any ideas as to what could be the problem? I know that sometimes the email service drops and a reboot is enough to solve it. But the screen not working all the time is a bit of a worry. I can't think as to why that won't work and emails also stop.

I've had a Blackberry for years but I'm considering changing phone make when my contract runs out.

Any help would be great - thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

LustForLeith
4: Newbie
Thanks!