Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fast Charging on Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

mavericke
7: Helper
7: Helper

Since the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 supports fast charging 1.0(https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/2013/02/14/qualcomm-quick-charge-10-less-time-charging-more-time-d... I'm wondering whether if anyone have successfully tried fast charging the battery? I've tried using Samsung's Fast Adaptive charger but it does not seem to work.

Many thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

izimranzafar
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi, I am having a problem with my smart ultra 6 for charging. it is taking too much time to be charged. I used 1.5A charger and it charged only 7% in 15 minutes. then I used 2A charger it charged 8% in 15 and it did 8% with also 3A charger. I don't know what to do. kindly help me As soon as possible.

Thanks for you post, guys. The way for me to fast charge phone in car is to use DC 12v to AC 110v 400w power inverter. You can master this tool in the way that connecting it with car cigarette lighter charger outlet。 After that, you can charge any tool you want. The advantage that I know about this charger is soft and convenient to take away. If you are interested in knowing more detail about it, you can search on Google. Wish this point is helpful to you.