Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HELP!!

Haythamhabib
1: Seeker

Greetings. . . I had the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and I want to replace the screen in Stockholm. . Where you can find alternative screen. . Please help me because I love this phone

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Is the screen Smashec / Cracked from dropping it ?

You could take the phone to a Vodafone Highstreet Store and they'll send it off to a Repair Centre ,who will in turn advise of a price to repair it and then you can authorise the cost and go ahead of the work. 

The cost for screen replacement will depend if it's only the screen that needs replacing or if the trauma that's caused the screen damage has damaged anything further inside. 

Other options are Home Contents Insurance or some Bank Accounts offer Mobile Phone Cover as part of the perks of the Account. T&C and Excess Fee's would Apply. 

Another option would be a Highstreet mobile phone standalone Shop that offers repairs but as these are typically not Authorised Engineers any remaining Warranty would be voided.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

That might be an issue in Stockholm, though.  I'd agree about talking to an independent repairer but, as this is primarily a UK device, they may not have the parts.  Worth asking, though.