Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help with basics on Ultra 6

Cprice75
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Just got my Vodafone ultra 6 so far so good. Want to know if I can view my contacts without calling them? Every time I go to view (to check the number or edit) it calls automatically, driving me and my friends mad. Thanks :Smiling:
3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Im not sure if you've looked at this user manual but this may help you with the general use of the handset. 

User Manual.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

Definutely read the manual, it contains a lot of useful information and more than you get in the basic "getting started" leaflet that comes in the box.   There are also some useful basic guides - a lot in magazine format - to mobile phone operating systems.  My local Sainsburys has a good selection.

Some devices have an area on the contacts list that quickly calls the primary number.  Generally, to open a contact, tap in the middle of the column rather than the edges.  You can then see all the information and you tap on the specific number you want to call if you have more than one (home, work and mobile, say).   To edit the contact, tap the three dots at the top right hand corner of the screen to drop down the menu, then select Edit.

I wish that the manual will include the location of the antennas for GPS, bluetooth and radio.

Edit:

Just found a video clip on youtube which might help Smart Ultra 6 customers. Head over to the link and fast forward to 9:37.

Link: https://youtu.be/Y9LMvSK2pJI