Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I wish to complain and have drawn a blank with customer services

wynmorgan
7: Helper

Please help.  a couple of weeks ago my Q10 keypad was playing up.  The letter h as not working correctly.  As I am due upgrade I calld and askdmy options.  I was told that I had 2 weeks to have a free replacment phone or i could upgrade.  as I was still unsure of what to upgrade to (vodafone still do not have a BB Classic in stores) I went for the free replacment.  This arrived the next day.

Tonight I came home to a bill for £180 because it has been decided tat the Q10 was liquid damaged and that it was my fault.    I spoke to a very arrogant member o he Customer Services team in South Africa who said it was my fault.  My keypad so my fault.  I pointed out that twice before i have had to change the Q10 as it was faulty.  As hard as I tried i could not speak to someone on shore unless i called sales.

So what do i do next.  I have been given a bill which Vf will no doubt take from my bank account.  I have not caused water damage to the phone.  If I had I would have simply upgraded for free.  There would be no logic in replacing a phone that is 2 years old for £180. 

So I am a small business user.  two phones on the account.  Unless this bill is write off and an apology issued I will not be upgrading with Vf and we shall move our business elsewhere.  I have no doubt that Vf will make more than £180 from my 2  on 2 year contracts.  The choice is with Vf.  Arrogance or customer service.  Please can you guys get this to someone that can do something about it.  Thank you

24 REPLIES 24

Hi @wynmorgan

To get further information, reply to that last email sent and we’ll be able to look into this.

Cheers,

Laura

wynmorgan
Could you please ask andrew or a member of his retentions team to call me and discuss options for handset. I am losing the will to live. By the way I am now told that vodafone has just introduced a uk only call option for business. About time to!!!

Have just spoken with EE.  All call centres are in UK.  Wow.  That has probably won the argument.  I know you guys on the eforum pretty much act as customer services but your powers are limited.  Are you able to pass this on to someone with the necessary authority in the UK.  Refund the £180 and give a written apology or I take my business account (which I have had with Vf for 9 years i think) to EE.  As I say the PAC expires on 21 May.  I am not interested in any more emails saying that you wont do it.  Either do it or I go. 

wynmorgan
Every time I get a reply by email it's off shore. Is there a reason for that.

did you ask them to send you the photo of the liquid damage? they do keep the photos.