Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I wish to complain and have drawn a blank with customer services

wynmorgan
7: Helper

Please help.  a couple of weeks ago my Q10 keypad was playing up.  The letter h as not working correctly.  As I am due upgrade I calld and askdmy options.  I was told that I had 2 weeks to have a free replacment phone or i could upgrade.  as I was still unsure of what to upgrade to (vodafone still do not have a BB Classic in stores) I went for the free replacment.  This arrived the next day.

Tonight I came home to a bill for £180 because it has been decided tat the Q10 was liquid damaged and that it was my fault.    I spoke to a very arrogant member o he Customer Services team in South Africa who said it was my fault.  My keypad so my fault.  I pointed out that twice before i have had to change the Q10 as it was faulty.  As hard as I tried i could not speak to someone on shore unless i called sales.

So what do i do next.  I have been given a bill which Vf will no doubt take from my bank account.  I have not caused water damage to the phone.  If I had I would have simply upgraded for free.  There would be no logic in replacing a phone that is 2 years old for £180. 

So I am a small business user.  two phones on the account.  Unless this bill is write off and an apology issued I will not be upgrading with Vf and we shall move our business elsewhere.  I have no doubt that Vf will make more than £180 from my 2  on 2 year contracts.  The choice is with Vf.  Arrogance or customer service.  Please can you guys get this to someone that can do something about it.  Thank you

24 REPLIES 24

wynmorgan

Ben. Trust me. I spoke with several of your colleagues off shore. Trained is not a word that I would use. You wouldn't believe how I was spoken to. Of course if I call sales I will get a colleague on shore. Funny that isn't it. Are you able to ask (removed for security) of the retentions team to call me. I have emailed him without response. I have read the Crackberry forum today on 'double typing' on the Q10 and Classic. It's a massive problem. That is my complaint. You have charged me £180 for that repair which is a BB issue as agreed by the unipart girl in tech advice. No consultation. Just a deduction from my bank account. Unless it's returned with an apology my business account goes to EE. Simple as

I am now losing the will to live.  I have been on the phone to vodafone for one hour and 10 minutes.  I eventually ended up on Johanessburg .  Still nothing resolved.  So this is the deal I would like you to put to someone that cares.  You cancel that invoice and refund me in total and issue an apology. I then keep my business account with vodafone.  You dont and I move to EE.  No more discussion.  Could you do that please. 

Hi @wynmorgan

We've received your email from 6 May and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as they can.

Thanks,

Rodney 

wynmorgan
Thank you. I look forward to that. I just hope that it is someone that can do something about it as I am fed up of talking to people who cannot

Hi again.  I have received an email from your reapirs team (unipart) .  I hope that is not the communication that you are referring to as they are unable to write off bills.  It needs to be someone on shore from customer services.  And if you are able to find out why Andrew [Removed by Moderator] (Retentions Manager Stoke) has suddenly stopped replying I would be grateful. 

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@wynmorgan,

The last email correspondence we've had was your one into us.

I've chased a response and we'll be with you shortly.

DaveCD

I'm grateful. The clock is ticking. PAC runs out on 21 May

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @wynmorgan

My apologies about the delay. I've chased this up again for you. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

I am grateful. As I say my PAC runs out on 21 May. I'm currently deciding which network to move my account to if the £180 is not refunded. The upgrades team have offered mt tariffs that would recoup this easily. But it's not what I want. What I want is my £180 that has been deducted from my bank without my permission and an apology.

So here is the reply!

Hi Mr. Morganj,

Thank you for your email here. We apologise for the delay in response.

I have contacted our concerned team and they have confirmed that we are unable to return old faulty phone. The repair team has applied a charge of £180 due to water damage of the handset.

In this case, we are unable to waive off the charge or make any changes for bill payment. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you've had so far.

Please feel free to let me know if you have anything else I can help with or have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Vishal (Removed for security) Customer Service Agent (eForum)

Vodafone Limited Vodafone HQ, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN Registered in England No 1471587

So I have money deducted for a repair.  I hve no right of reply.  I am not permitted to have the handset that was repaired.  Which part of this is right?  I have been a business user for 10 years.  I am now about to leave vodafone.  It will cost you £180 and an apology to keep me.  Your choice.  Could this please be addressed to a customer services manager in the UK for me.