Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lg G5 Delivery

wwhyte92
7: Helper

I pre-ordered the LG G5 from Vodafone with a promise that the device would be delivered on the day of release (today), however I haven't heard anything from the courier regarding the day/time confirmation.

Has anybody heard anything about the G5 delivery? The Vodafone chat person I'm talking to keeps saying I'll get an email/text to confirm the delivery when it's confirmed, but they can't say whether it will be today or not anymore. If there's anyone else out there with any news it would be good to know!

22 REPLIES 22

xtlcx
4: Newbie

I received a text last week saying I would receive the phone by the 9th at the latest. I haven't had an update since the 5th and I'm disappointed with the way that this pre order has gone about. Another network sent the phones out on the 1st and the rest are getting them today. Not got any hope of gettimg a correct answer off Vodafone

I never even received a text about the delivery date, just an email to say they'd keep me updated.

According to the person I'm speaking to on Live Chat "We've received many orders for LG G5 titan which was more than expected and hence there was a delay from LG in manufacturing the handsets".

Only yesterday I was on Live Chat and someone promised me that the handset would be delivered today. Today they're saying it'll be "sometime next week".

Joy.

Just been told that the stock is meant to be in sometime early next week, with delivery to customers "meant to be" towards the middle/end of the week.

Considering the whole point of pre-ordering was to get on the day of release and before I go on holiday, it's an extreme disappointment in Vodafone. Especially as this information wasn't passed on via email or any other means, only by me chasing up on Live Chat for over 2 and a half hours.

Totally different to what I've just been told over the phone by an advisor.  They said that they aren't expecting any stock until the end of the month.

After having an absolute nightmare upgrading to this phone the pre order and delivery side of it has been ridiculous. I'm considering looking in tp another provider or changing the phone I want

Were you told that over the phone? I only hope there have been some wires crossed there... When did you order the handset?

I was told I would be getting a confirmation email/text regarding the delivery within the next 72 hours (so by Monday morning) and then the delivery should be within 48 hours of that. If not they will be getting another very stern phone call.

Yes over the phone. I don't think they have a clue about when its really due to be released. They haven't even gave it much coverage either.  

I attempted to preorder from the 18th and I had to do it about 5 times befptr it worked.  Think my official date was the 24th

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know they didnt leave south Korea until 7th April.

xtlcx
4: Newbie
Have you received the text where they are giving us the cam plus module for free? Wonder if we'll be able to get any discount off the tariff

wwhyte92
I preordered when the offer was for the B&O headphones, but haven't had a text about it.

Was told on the phone that the handset will be delivered on Tuesday and supposed to be getting a call back to confirm sometime tomorrow.