Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Multiple phone numbers for a contact

LorraineJ
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a newly acquired Vodafone 351. Is there a way that I can store more than one number for the same contact, i.e. mobile number and home number, rather than putting in the same person twice. e.g. "John S" and "John S home"?

3 REPLIES 3

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi @LorraineJ

I've had a look at the user manual for the 351 and unfortunately cant find anything that suggests this is possible :smileysad:

N

hrym

Do you have the phone itself or the SIM set as the storage location for contacts?   Entries on the SIM can only contain one line (ie a name and a number), but the on-device option sometimes has more flexibility.   It's not clear from the manual whether this is the case, but it does seem to refer to two possible locations.

The downside of using the device when it's a simple one that doesn't sync with an online account can be when it comes to transferring to a different one.  Contacts on the SIM will simply move over with it, as long as the new device accepts the same size, of course.  The Vodafone instore Red Box service may be able to help in both those cases, though.

Thanks Nabs. The link to the manual is useful though.