Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No ringtone Smart ultra 6

foneless
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi All. 1 week ago the call notification on my 3 month old Smart Ultra 6 fell silent with the volume reverting to silent all the time. This caused me to miss some very important calls. The Vodafone shop were baffled but they cleared my phone back to factory settings and reinstalled my contacts etc. Worked perfectly. Now 1 week later the same problem, phone completely silent with all volumes at max settings.More calls missed.I want Vodafone to replace my phone immediately. Do not buy this phone.Up to Vodafone now to replace ther faulty product!!!!!. Very Disgrunled

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

I appreciate you've lost some confidence in the phone. 

However after a period of 30 days of initially owning the phone then the 24 month manufacturing warranty comes into play.  

Vodafone wouldn't replace the phone but instead repair / run a diagnostic by sending it off to their Repair Centre. 

A long shot but have you tried a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

tried that. No change. Seems to be caused by ''Message +''.. Icannot afford to have my phone gone for 3 weeks. Up to Vodafone now or I will have to buy a new phone with a new  telco. foneless

Hi foneless, 

If you take your handset in to one of our stores for repair, we will offer a temporary handset for you to use while you are without yours. This will allow you to use your contract whilst waiting. 

Gem