Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

One of my contacts does not receive my texts

tilitots
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a vodafone smart 4 mini and for some reason one of my contacts no longer receives my texts. I can telephone them and they can text and telephone me. My phone goes through the motions confirming that the text has been sent and received but nothing actually happens at their end. To make matters worse this is my most important contact so the sooner I can sort it the better. We have both tried deleting each other and resetting the contacts in various ways but nothing seems to work. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion

Can the contact text you?  Finding out where "lost" texts go is a bit of a nighmare, but it's usually best to track through from the sending end.  Also, do you have another contact on the same network as the other one and can you text them?

Pop an answer back to the initial questions and the forum team should be able to help you and at least confirm that messages are leaving the Vodafone network.  If that's happening, your contact/s will need to take the matter up from their end.

Yes, the contact can text me, and

yes, I have got other contacts on the same network and they are receiving my texts.

Thanks for your response, I hope it can fixed from my end.

hrym

Hang on.  The forum team will pick up your post in due course.

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @tilitots

So we can take a look at this, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura

A big thank you to hrym & the techies for pointing me in the right direction and sorry for wasting peoples time.

It's good to know that everything is ok my end.  It turns out there was a block at the other end and I'm pleased to say I'm sorted.

Cheers to all.