Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Smart Ultra 6 - alarm clock

andrewcfm
2: Seeker

Hi guys,

Tried to look for the answer in Google and in the phone manual, but no luck - does anyone know how to switch off the alarm clock ? Just brought the phone and i always use the alarm clock to wake me up in the morning - only i couldn't switch the alarm off and it kept going till i deleted the alarm profile and switched the phone off.

Regards,

Andrew

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

This is just a wild guess as I don't use that model of phone but on other phones I've used normally a silence option comes up on the phones screen or I've used the Volume Key or power key on the side to silence an alarm. 

Apologies if you've tried these. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

BigD18t
4: Newbie

If you mean when it activates in the morning normally you swipe to the right, swiping left puts it in snooze mode. 

Or if you want to turn it off completely either go into the clock app and then alarms, and turn it off, Or drag down the notification bar fully and click on the alarm and turn it off. 

andrewcfm

Thanks for the replies guys- but it turned out that the notifications for my clock app were on block by default (?) - anyway, i've now unblocked it, and now when my alarm goes off, a notifcation box with options to snooze or dismiss now pops up.

BandOfBrothers

You're Welcome and I'm happy to see you've managed to resolve your issue. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.