You are here:

Other manufacturers & OS discussion

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Smart Ultra 6 - anyone got call recording to work?

I've tried two apps to record calls that work quite well on other Androids - both called Call Recorder. None of the settings could prompt it record a thing. 

The help page of one lists ZTE Blade as incompatible, though I don't know if that only refers to the old Orange San Francisco.  I believe the SU6 is a very close cousin of the Blade 6 Plus.

The lack of this feature is a bit of a disaster in an otherwise near-perfect device. I need to record some stuff for legal reasons and I'm forced to go sim-swopping back to my old grot-fone!

Let me know if you get anything to function.

Message 1 of 5 (12,695 Views)

Re: Smart Ultra 6 - anyone got call recording to work?

Message 2 of 5 (12,676 Views)

Yes it is possible. There are many call recorders for these purposes, so it is possible to install spyware applications which has a call recorder.

Message 3 of 5 (1,801 Views)
Topics: 1
Solutions: 1

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to point out that the application that @vondes has linked to is a third-party app that isn't from Google Play/iTunes stores directly.

I'd personally recommend only downloading apps from official stores. If you do decide to download a non-verified application, you do so at your own risk and this may cause issues with your phone.

Message 4 of 5 (1,709 Views)
Highlighted
Rank 8: Helper II

regarding call recording when I tried it on my s5 I could only get it to record one way and it always just ended up recording my voice which was no good I think there might be legal issues with recording calls.I am not 100% though
Message 5 of 5 (1,290 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up